Community Rules for Thrive CoachThrive Coach, LLC (“Thrive”) is committed to creating a safe and respectful community for its users of Thrive Coach (“Members”). The following Community Rules outline the behavior that is expected of Members when using Thrive Coach.
- Respect for Others: Members are expected to treat other Members and Thrive personnel with respect and professionalism. This includes avoiding behavior that is harassing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Appropriate Content: Members are responsible for ensuring that the content they post or share in Thrive Coach is appropriate and relevant. This includes avoiding the posting of content that is defamatory, offensive, or in violation of intellectual property rights.
- Confidentiality: Members must respect the confidentiality of other Members and Thrive personnel. This includes avoiding the sharing of confidential information or personal details without the consent of the individual.
- Spamming: Members are prohibited from sending spam or excessive messages to other Members or Thrive personnel. This includes the use of automated messaging systems or mass emailing.
- Unlawful Activity: Members are prohibited from using Thrive Coach for any unlawful activities. This includes but is not limited to, the distribution of illegal drugs or the promotion of illegal activities.
Thrive Coach software collects the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes information such as name, email address, and billing information. This information is collected when you create an account or purchase our services.
- User Data: This includes information entered into Thrive Coach, such as notes, goals, and progress tracking.
- Technical Information: This includes information such as device type, operating system, and browser type.
Use of Information
We use the information collected through Thrive Coach to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Communicate with users about their accounts and services
- Analyze usage patterns to improve our software and services
Thrive Coach, LLC. does not sell or rent user information to third parties. We may share user information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect the rights and safety of Thrive Coach, LLC., our users, and others
- To enforce our terms of service
Thrive Coach, LLC. takes reasonable steps to protect user information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Effective Date: February 2, 2023
Terms and Conditions for Thrive Coach
Welcome to Thrive Coach, an online coaching platform provided by Thrive Coach, LLC. These terms and conditions govern your use of Thrive Coach and by accessing, browsing, or using Thrive Coach, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use Thrive Coach.
Thrive Coach is a subscription-based software, charged every 30 days.
Thrive Coach, LLC. does not offer refunds for any subscription fees paid for Thrive Coach. Additionally, all services purchased under our Thrive Agency department, including virtual assistants, concierge, website design, and social media management, are non-refundable. All Thrive Agency packages expire 365 days after purchase.
Thrive Coach, LLC. reserves the right to change pricing for both new and current users at any time, based on unforeseen expenses the company may encounter.
Users may cancel their Thrive Coach account at any time. Upon cancellation, all user data will be deleted. However, users may choose to hibernate their account for a fee of $9.95 per month, which will save their data.
Account Upgrades and Downgrades
Users may upgrade or downgrade their Thrive Coach account at any time within their account.
Live chat support is available Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm. For support outside of these hours, please email [email protected].
Disclaimer of Warranties
Thrive Coach is provided “as is” and “as available” and Thrive Coach, LLC. makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of Thrive Coach or the information, content, materials, or products included on Thrive Coach. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Thrive Systems Inc disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Thrive Systems Inc does not warrant that Thrive Coach, its servers, or e-mail sent from Thrive Coach are free of viruses or other harmful components. Thrive Systems Inc will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of Thrive Coach, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Limitation of Liability
Thrive Coach, LLC. shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, strikes, embargoes, fires, floods, pandemics, earthquakes, natural disasters, governmental actions, and internet disruptions.
Cookies Policy for Thrive Coach
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on a device by a website to store information that can be later retrieved by the website. They are used to remember preferences, login information, and to track website usage.
Types of Cookies Used
Thrive uses the following types of cookies in Thrive Coach:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of Thrive Coach and cannot be turned off. They are used to remember the Customer’s preferences and to keep them logged in.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how the Customer uses Thrive Coach, such as which pages they visit and any errors they encounter. This information is used to improve the performance of Thrive Coach.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about the Customer’s use of Thrive Coach, such as the number of visitors and the pages they visit. This information is used to understand and analyze the Customer’s usage patterns.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about the Customer’s interests and preferences and are used to display relevant advertisements.
The Customer may manage their cookie preferences through their web browser settings. Most browsers allow the Customer to control the acceptance of cookies, to delete cookies, or to receive notifications when new cookies are placed on their device.
Thrive is committed to protecting the privacy of the Customer’s data. The information collected through cookies is anonymized and is used solely for the purposes outlined in this Cookies Policy.
Changes to this Policy
Thrive may update this Cookies Policy at any time. The Customer will be notified of any changes to the policy and will be given an opportunity to manage their cookie preferences.
If the Customer has any questions or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, they may contact Thrive at [email protected].
Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Thrive Coach
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is between Thrive Coach, LLC. (“Thrive”) and the subscriber of Thrive Coach (“Customer”). Thrive provides this SLA to ensure the highest level of service and reliability to the Customer in using Thrive Coach.
For the purpose of this SLA, the following definitions apply:
- “Service Availability” refers to the percentage of time in a given month that Thrive Coach is available for use by the Customer.
- “Scheduled Maintenance” refers to maintenance performed by Thrive to improve, update, or modify Thrive Coach and its components.
- “Emergency Maintenance” refers to maintenance performed by Thrive to address critical system issues.
Thrive Coach will have a minimum Service Availability of 99.5% in any given calendar month. In the event that the Service Availability falls below 99.5% in a given month, the Customer may request a credit of 5% of the monthly fee for each hour of downtime, up to a maximum of 50% of the monthly fee.
The Service Availability does not include unscheduled maintenance, emergency maintenance, or any unavailability caused by:
- Circumstances beyond Thrive’s control, including but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, strikes, embargoes, fires, floods, pandemics, earthquakes, natural disasters, and governmental actions.
- Customer’s equipment, internet services, or any other third-party equipment or services.
- Customer’s unauthorized access, misuse, or use of Thrive Coach in violation of Thrive’s terms and conditions.
- Scheduled Maintenance performed by Thrive, which will be communicated to the Customer at least 24 hours in advance.
Credit Request Process
To request a credit, the Customer must submit a request to [email protected] within 30 days of the downtime. The request must include the dates and times of the downtime and the reason for the request. Thrive will review the request and, if approved, issue the credit within 30 days.
Change of Terms
Thrive reserves the right to change the terms of this SLA at any time. The Customer will be notified of any changes to the SLA and will be given an opportunity to terminate the service if they do not agree to the changes.
If the Customer has any questions or concerns regarding this SLA, they may contact Thrive at [email protected].